● Globalization is, at this juncture, the right thing, with the wrong people in charge. If it remains at the status quo, the world will be a fascist state that looks like a strip mall.
● Impatience is the fastest route to doing evil.
● When Marcel Marceau died, they say he went without a word.
● On the bus, a Jamaican walked past me to the back seat, saying “I don’t know why the hell Rosa Parks didn’t want to sit at the back of the bus, man.”
● It is not true that there is a fine line between sanity and madness, between being a good citizen or a criminal: rather, there is a wide, amorphous grey area, in which any human may wander for a lifetime.