You Are Invited
What: The London Writers Society Inaugural Authors Day. Six featured local authors will speak about their writing and be available for book signings.
When: Civic Holiday Monday (Aug. 1) from noon to 3:00 p.m.
Where: The Chapters Book Store, 1037 Wellington Road, London, Ontario (519) 685-1008.
Who: Six local authors whose storytelling stands among best-selling authors.
Featured authors are:
· Pat Brown, prolific author of gritty detective mysteries and historical fiction.
· Elaine Cougler, award-winning author of a historical fiction trilogy based on the Loyalists.
· Colin Forbes, writer of a thought-provoking autobiography about his work as a physician on four continents.
· Rita Hartley, author of a compelling memoir about trekking back from loss to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
· John Matsui, award-winning writer who’s won critical acclaim for his urban fantasies and thrillers.
· Aldous Richards, author of acclaimed sci-fi literature.
Why: Fans around the world know these talented writers.
The London Writers Society wants to introduce their works to a wider local audience.
What Reviewers are saying about:
KRONOS DUET by Aldous Richards – “It will leave you breathless.”
LATE BITE by John Matsui – “Kept me up all night.”
LONG CLIMB BACK by Rita Hartley – “Clever and witty and inspiring throughout.”
FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART by Dr. Colin Forbes – “(Forbes is) deserving of the word – humanitarian”
THE LOYALIST’S WIFE by Elaine Cougler – “Her storytelling ability is awesome.”
L.A. HEAT by Pat Brown – “Brutal, Thrilling, Romantic and HOT.”